Sunday 7 April 2013

Give them some lip!

I've lusted after an iconic Lulu Guinness lip bag for a while, they're different, bright, fun but unfortunately very pricey! So I was very excited when Henry Holland at Debenhams released these neon lip bags this season:
Lip bag, H! by Henry Holland (Debenhams range) £25
Although they come with a shoulder strap this is easily un-clipped and can be used as a clutch.  If you strut well enough people might just believe it's the real thing!

And even if you havent heard of Lulu Guinness, this is a great little bag to be a bit different and show off a bit of the neon trend.

AoT x

2 comments:

  1. This are so cute! I would love it in a turquoise, nice blog

    Xx
    Esther

    http://www.estellelamode.com/the-graduate/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree - Turquoise would be great! I have the pink!

      Delete