Friday 6 April 2012

How to wear: Ice Cream Pastels!

Pastels can seem a little girly, but don't just think pink! This spring is bursting with a rainbow of ice cream pastel colours!

Go for one statment pastel piece or mix different pastels for a more daring colourful look. 

Here's some outfit ideas for inspiration (All high street of course!):

 And here's the details:
As mentioned on AoT before, try not to go for one pastel with all black, so 90's! Stick to pastels and light colours (grey/white/denim) for a modern pastel look. 

Give it a try, a palette of ice cream sundae shades awaits!

2 comments:

  1. what an adorable post, I love the illustrations. I like this trend but I just don't think it's wearable enough for someone who tends to spill most of their lunch down them!

    Sophie x

    http://lafashionfolie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sophie,

    Thanks! Glad you like the sketches.
    I know what you mean, definately not a trend I could wear if I was going out for dinner - imagine the carnage!

    Love your blog - I am now a follower!

    AoT x

    ReplyDelete